Thursday, December 27, 2007

Disaster

A water pipe in my Mother's house broke and caused a huge water mess. So I'm dealing with cleanup crews, contractors, insurance adjusters, etc. Argghhh ! And I had to rent some rooms at a local motel that accepts dogs as Mrs. B and I had the whole team here. Obviously my prevention plan has some flaws ... grrrrrr. Any plan relying on human attention / duty is risky.

I needed mechanical backups. Darn.. That was a plan that failed.

I see Ms. Market is playing ping-pong. Sigh. And I turned Bubblevision on this AM was thought they were so depressing ... woe is us !!!! ... core inflation is 2% so we must worry about stagflation. Sheesh ! Phooey !

This is really nuts. Time will cure it as soon the reality will beat them over the head with a 2x4.

I suggest searching this blog's posts of January 2007 for the "World's Finest Martini" recipe ... enjoy yourself !

No comments: