Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Ohio Trip, etc.

I'll be driving to Ohio tomorrow AM early to visit Mom, and expect to return on Monday. So my next post will likely be Tuesday AM. I'll be eating pizza at the greatest pizza shop east of the Mississippi operated by a high school classmate. Spikie will come with me, so she doesn't drive Mrs. B crazy acting like Stalin bossing all the other dogs around.

Ms. Market did well today, fending off the vile advances of the beefer bears. She closed where she needed to close to set up another bull move. Good news is good - forget that perma-bear crap. Disinflation is a fine environment for a solid bull market.

Good luck.

2 comments:

mern said...

we lost a gud soul yesterday. one of my better friends and best ex client, Tom Schlessler lost a long battle with throat cancer.

have a gud trip k man.

peace

Bunkerman said...

I'm sorry to hear that, Mern. My condolences.