Thursday, March 29, 2007

Sky King

Sky the puppy seems to believe he's boss around our home now. It's a remarkable example of how well adapted dogs are to people that one can take an 10 week old puppy from a sheep ranch in Australia, put him on a plane & in a few days he's lounging on a waterbed comfortably, making me rub his belly. ;-)

The other dogs have adapted, too. Spikie think he's a twerp, Ava thinks he's a brat, and Krypto thinks he's an adorable nephew. [I'm anthropomorphizing hehe. ] I've got to keep an eye on him, too - he likes to gnaw on the corner of my computer tables. So far a box of chew toys & talking toys (the elephant is cool) has prevented serious damage.

2 comments:

mern said...

lol cherise used to love eating tables and even the wall, when she was a puppy. she bit me last nite, as i tried to extract a dirty paper towel from her.

sky sounds fun. i wanna a new puppy or a baby. cindy is leaning towards the puppy.

frankly i think the thought of a little mern or worse a mernet, scares the crap out of her. cant say i blame her. my mom and i fought in ways most people dont believe.

the best was when she tried to stab me with a letter opener. ah to be a teenager again. NO THX!

Bunkerman said...

well, if you're gonna have children, imho it's best to do it when you're relatively young with energy.